Getting your new smartphone configured to check your email accounts can be a little tedious. If you have an iPhone or iPad, these steps can save you some time and frustration.
- Click here with your iPhone or iPad or scan QR-Code below to begin the process.
- You may safely disregard the “Not Verified” warnings.
- Enter your device passcode if you have one.
- Enter the full name and title you want displayed in the From field of emails you send, e.g. Jane G. Doe Consulting.
- Enter your full email address, including either @swcp.com or your email domain, e.g. email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter your Southwest Cyberport email username – do not include the @domain after your username, e.g. janegdoe77
- Enter your Southwest Cyberport email password.
- Enter your Southwest Cyberport email username again.
- Click Done
- Launch your Mail app and look for the SWCP account.
You’re done! If you have any trouble, please call our help desk at (505) 232-7992 for assistance.