Not everyone knows all the benefits you get from having an SWCP account and here are a few you might you know about.
- There’s a coworking space across the hall from us, Ideas & Coffee. If you need a professional place to meet a client or a quiet place to work with excellent high speed internet access, it’s available at discounted prices for SWCP customers.
- Get a temporary email address that you can use when ordering something, or if you need to signup to a website that you really only need to use once. From the SWCP Members section, just select “Temporary Email Addresses”. You can set the expire time from 1 day up to 1 month. After it’s expired we won’t give it out to anyone else for six months. You can also set up autoresponse messages for your own address too – very handy when you plan to be unavailable for awhile.
- The Members section has other handy tools. You can securely connect with us, make payments, change or generate passwords. Plus, you can change your spam filter settings, set up domain aliases, register domains, even download apps and software packages like WordPress for your website.
- Virus scans. Bring in a computer and our repair department will give you a free virus scan (one per year).
- Five day local weather forecasts for Albuquerque, Santa Fe, and Los Alamos and local and national news feeds (under News).
- Managed domains. If we’re your domain registrar we keep track of when your domain will expire and start letting you know about six weeks before expiration time. It can be expensive and time consuming to retrieve a lost domain.