The CenturyLink DSL product uses existing phone lines to your home. It is billed by CenturyLink directly on your phone bill for the DSL line charges and by SWCP for the Internet access portion of the service. This service is available on a month-to-month basis and there are discounts for a year commitment.
|Product||Monthly Cost1,2||Monthly Cost3,5||Monthly Cost|
|$122 ($18)||$15||$27 ($33)|
Up to 1.5Mb
|$182 ($26)||New circuits for 12 months: $254
After 12 months & upgrades: $28
| New: $43 ($51)4
After: $46 ($54)
Up to 3Mb-5Mb
|$262 ($36)||New circuits for 12 months: $324
After 12 months & upgrades: $38
| New: $58 ($68)4
After: $64 ($74)
- There is a one time setup fee of $20 for new accounts
- Prices based on a one year contract. Prices in parentheses are month to month pricing.
- Equipment is extra and may be purchased or rented. See below. Century Link charges will appear on your phone bill.
- Century Link has lower prices for one year on new circuits. New connections only.
- SWCP has no control over Century Link’s pricing, which may change at any time with or without notification from CL. Century Link pricing provided for convenience only. We do not guarantee CL pricing.
Century Link may charge $9.99 for ISP Transfer of service.
Stand-Alone DSL allows you to get DSL without having a voice telephone line, and is available at Silver and Platinum service levels for an additional $5/month (this charge appears on your Century Link bill).
Check for Current Special Offers
|Router||Provided By||Description||Purchase / Rental||Shipping|
|Zoom X5||SWCP **||DSL modem plus 3 line filters.
4-port Ethernet switch. No Wireless.
(or pick up)
|Zoom X6||SWCP **||DSL modem plus 3 line filters.
4-port Ethernet switch, 11b/11g Wireless.
(or pick up)
|Actiontec M1000||Century Link||DSL modem plus 3 line filters.
No Ethernet switch. No Wireless.
|$59.99 -OR- $5/mo||$9.99|
|2-Wire 2701 HG||Century Link||DSL router plus 3 line filters.
Incl. 4-port Ethernet switch, 11b/11g Wireless.
|$149.99 -OR- $8/mo||$14.99|
|** SWCP-Supplied DSL Routers Include:
Please fill out our Loop Qualification Page for information on what speeds you can receive.
These connections do not include a static IP address, but one can be purchased if needed.
Need DSL at a business address?