- The ABQ Correspondent
- Since 1985 this wry newsletter has focused in the social impact of new technolgy, with the view that 'History is just people doing things.'
- Albuquerque Community Foundation
- A nonprofit philanthropic organization operating primarily as a permanent collection of endowed funds for the long-term benefit of the Albuquerque community.
- Albuquerque Rose Society
- The purpose of the Albuquerque Rose Society is to promote and celebrate our national flower - the rose. The Society provides educational opportunities to increase the public's knowledge and appreciation of this exquisite blossom, including managing the Albuquerque Rose Garden at Tony Hillerman Library.
- ALFA Owners Club of New Mexico
- Links to the Official Web site of the New Mexico Chapter of the Alfa Romeo Owners Club of America, which includes a schedule of club activities and links to other like-minded sites.
- American Society of Home Inspectors - New Mexico Chapter
- When buying or selling a house New Mexico's ASHI chapter can help you find a home inspector in your area. Getting a home inspection is as easy as surfing the internet now with NM-ASHI's home inspector efinder
- The Church of Antioch - Malabar Rite
- An Independent Catholic denomination, offering the seven tradtional sacraments with a liberal metaphysical approach. Holy Orders are open to both men and women, married or single.
- Cibola Search and Rescue
- Providing volunteer wilderness search and rescue services to the New Mexico Department of Public Safety.
- Club Culturale Italiano
- Club promoting Italian culture, cuisine, language, and lifestyle
- Duke City Wheelmen Foundation
- Bicycling advocacy and setting and maintaining ghost bikes, physical reminders and warnings of tragic accidents.
- Embudo Canyon Neighborhood Association
- The ENCA represents about 1100 households nestled in the foothills of the Sandia Mountains in Albuquerque.
- Gallery With A Cause, New Mexico Cancer Center Foundation
- Gallery With A Cause showcases the fine art of notable Southwestern artists at NM Cancer Center, creating beauty where patients receive their care, and raising money to assist patients struggling to meet life's necessities. Our new Online Gallery is open 24/7.
- The International Association for Cryptologic Research
- A non-profit scientific organization whose purpose is to further research in cryptology and related fields.
J K L
- League of Women Voters of Central New Mexico
- The League of Women Voters, a nonpartisan political organization, encourages informed and active participation in government, works to increase understanding of major public policy issues, and influences public policy through education and advocacy.
- Mountainside United Methodist Church
- Making God's Power Real For the East Mountains. Mountainside is easy to find, just a short distance north of Interstate-40, and set back in the trees on the west side of Highway 14. You are always welcome to worship with us.
- New Life Presbyterian Church
- New Life Presbyterian Church strives to be a progressive and inclusive Protestant faith community inviting and friendly, open minded and open hearted. 5540 Eubank Blvd. NE, 296-2313.
- New Mexico Chapter - International Society for Performance Improvement
- New Mexico International Society for Performance Improvement (NM ISPI) is a chapter of the leading international association dedicated to improving productivity and performance in the workplace. ISPI's mission is to develop and recognize the proficienc
- New Mexico Materials Societies
- Representing the local chapters of several national materials science and engineering societies.
- New Mexico Pageant of Bands
- The New Mexico Pageant of Bands is an annual competition offering an opportunity for all New Mexico High School marching bands to be evaluated by professionals. New Mexico Pageant of Bands, Inc. is an independent, non-profit organization completely run by volunteers.
- New Mexico Symphonic Chorus
- The New Mexico Symphonic Chorus is a highly select, all-volunteer chorus under Roger Melone's direction since 1983. The chorus, formerly known as the New Mexico Symphony Orchestra Chorus, has gained a national reputation.
O P Q
- Quality New Mexico
- Helping New Mexico aspire to be 'The Quality State.'
- Quelab, CoWorking and Hackerspace In Albuquerque
- Quelab is a developing CoWorking and HackerSpace in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Our goals include: providing a space and tools for hardware and software tinkerers to meet and work with like-minded individuals, one where people can work on projects, host websites, and give presentations.
- RAILS is a non-profit volunteer community-based action group, whose mission is to bring passenger railroad service back to New Mexico.
- Rio Grande Jazz Society
- The Rio Grande Jazz Society is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization devoted to the preservation and promulgation of traditional jazz, Dixieland, and swing since the late 1980s. It currently meets at the Edelweiss German-American Club, the third Sunday of most months.
- Rio Rancho Directory
- The most complete Directory of information for the city and services in Rio Rancho.... schools, weather, jobs... it's all here!
- San Gabriel Area Neighborhood Association
- Bounded by Montgomery, Comanche, Morris and Eubank in Albuquerque's Northeast heights, the San Gabriel Area Neighborhood Association is sanctioned by the City to promote the welfare of the neighborhood.
- St. Martin's Hospitality Center
- St. Martin's Hospitality Center is Albuquerque's largest multi-level provider of services for the homeless. Click here for description of programs, and how you can help.
- St. Paul Lutheran Church in Albuquerque
- Member ELCA.
- U.S. Vintage Model Yacht Group
- Dedicated to studying, restoring, and replicas of older model sailing yachts (a.k.a 'pond boats'). For lovers of wind, wood and sail.